Cougar Foundation Senior Scholarship
The Cougar Foundation Scholarship will provide a $1200 scholarship to a qualified Sahuaro senior applicant.
- US Citizen or permanent resident of the United States.
- Cumulative GPA: 2.5 – 3.4
- High School Senior who will enroll at a U.S. accredited two or four-year college, university or institution of higher learning full time.
- Have demonstrated leadership abilities through participating in community service, extra- curricular or other service-based activities.
- Have strong motivation to continue their education
For scholarship application and details click here (updated 19 Feb 2017)